I-25 and Northwest Parkway
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 1,100-acre mixed use community
- Convenient, easy access along major corridor
- Close proximity to nearby restaurants and retail
- Surrounded by educated population; attract and retain talent
- Close proximity to Denver International Airport (DIA), Downtown Denver and Boulder
- Adjacent to Pulte Homes residential community and Children’s Hospital
- UCHealth – medical anchor
McWHINNEY is combining its award-winning ability to create great places for people with the City of Broomfield’s forward-thinking leadership on a remarkable mixed-use project in Broomfield, Colorado.
North Park, an 1,100-acre master-planned community, is located at the northwest corner of Interstate 25 and Northwest Parkway (at the E-470 intersection). McWHINNEY, with its community partners, is developing a vibrant mixed-use community that enhances the economic, cultural, multi-use and residential offerings in the North Denver area.
Prospect Ridge Academy, a K-8 public charter school, was the first project to break ground at North Park and plans to add additional grade levels over the next three years. In 2014, KB Homes broke ground at North Park and will offer north Denver residents convenience, front range mountain views and easy access to the I-25 and E-470 corridor. North Park’s medical anchor, UCHealth, plans to bring leading medical practices and specialties to the Class-A medical campus situated off Highway 7.
North Park sits adjacent to Broomfield’s leading Pulte Homes residential community and is conveniently positioned just north of Downtown Denver and within close proximity to Boulder and Denver International Airport. Several leading front range universities are a short distance from North Park including the University of Colorado-Boulder and University of Denver.