Van de Water
Highway 34 and Sculptor Dr.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 370-acre mixed use community
- Convenient, easy access with high visibility from Highway 34
- Adjacent employment generators
- Buffer zones ease transitions between industrial, residential and commercial locations
- Inviting streetscapes use open space, landscaping and attractive entries
- Unified hardscapes provide a cohesive look across the community Pedestrian trails link residences, parks, schools and church with each other and to the city trail system
Nestled near the foothills of the great Rocky Mountains is Van de Water, a multi-use 370-acre community combining homes, commercial and retail uses, parks, and a future middle school site.
With amenities and conveniences for everyday life, Van de Water is strategically located on Loveland’s bustling Highway 34 off Sculptor Drive. Its retail power center anchored by Kohl’s and Lowe’s, offers outstanding visibility and easy access for the tens of thousands of commuters passing by each day. The inviting streetscapes, retail and dining options in addition to pedestrian access, link the plaza to an adjacent multifamily community and surrounding single-family neighborhoods.
Locals and tourists alike are already finding their way here – making Van de Water the place for convenient retail, auto, banking and dining services.