LOVELAND, COLO. — November 14, 2011— McWHINNEY Lifestyle Communities will host a grand opening celebration for Northern Colorado’s newest apartment community, The Greens at Van de Water, from 4:30 PM to 8:00 PM on November 18 at 2900 Mountain Lion Drive in Loveland. The public is welcome and encouraged to attend. Prizes, food, refreshments, cocktails and entertainment will be provided at the new clubhouse and welcome center. There will also be a drawing for free rent for 6 months. Construction and site work began the week of March 14, 2011 and is anticipated to be completed in May of 2012.
Pre-leasing is now available for the studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes with the first apartments available for immediate move-in. Upon completion, The Greens will feature 252 total apartment homes. Prices currently start at around $700 and go up to just over $1,500 per month. Each apartment home will feature efficient floor plans with quality finishes. For further information on leasing at The Greens, please contact the Community Manager Nicohl Lee at 970-667-4100.
“Northern Colorado and Loveland have some of the lowest apartment vacancy rates in the state and leasing at our Eagle Ridge and Lake Vista Lifestyle Communities has been strong, furthering the need for additional residential rental offerings in the region,” stated Mike Hill, McWHINNEY senior director of multifamily development and operations. “With The Greens at Van de Water, we will be providing another quality rental product in the market and a great addition to the already existing line up of McWHINNEY Lifestyle Communities in the region.”
McWHINNEY has recently completed construction of the 303-unit Lake Vista apartment community in Loveland and is also currently under construction on another 300-unit community called Arbour Square located in Westminster at The Orchard Town Center. “We have been fortunate enough to close approximately $125 million in financing for several projects recently, which we see as a great achievement in today’s economy,” added Hill. The 2 new projects in Loveland have provided over 450 construction jobs as well as over $10,000,000 in additional fees to the City of Loveland.
A core philosophy at McWHINNEY is to build sustainable and environmentally friendly products when financially feasible. In keeping with that goal, The Greens apartment community was designed using sustainable and green practices and is anticipated to receive LEED certification from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) upon project completion.
“Providing our customers with green-living options is something McWHINNEY believes will become a win-win situation for both our customers and owners,” Hill said.
At The Greens, residents will enjoy mountain views, immediate access to many miles of trails, open space, and surrounding retail and businesses. The Greens at Van de Water will also feature:
- Efficient floor plans with quality finishes;
- Spacious walk-in closets;
- Full-size washers and dryers in units;
- Patios and balconies;
- Maintenance-free living;
- Access to local trails;
- Walking distance to retail, dining, entertainment and employers in the area;
- Mountain views;
- 100 MB internet service from Front Range Internet (FRII) will be available;
- A state-of-the-art Welcome Community Center and Clubhouse that includes a 24- hour fitness facility, theatre and media room with 120-inch high-definition screen, great room, conference and dining facilities, 3D TV’s, commercial grade demonstration kitchen, gaming zone with Wii, Playstation and Xbox Kinect, cyber café with Internet access, refreshments and more;
- Outdoor amenities at the Community Center and the property include a resort style swimming pool with waterfall and volleyball, spa, fire pits, resort-style outdoor dining and entertaining areas, BBQ’s, children’s play areas, tranquil water features and park like areas, artificial putting green, dog park, and a community garden with private individual plats for residents to use seasonally;
- Community programming and events. Located just south of Hwy. 34, off of Mountain Lion Drive in Loveland, the 13-acre site is bordered by Mountain View High School to the east, and Lowe’s and Kohl’s department store to the north.
For more information about The Greens at Van de Water Apartment Homes or to inquire about reserving an apartment home, visit www.TheGreensVDW.com or call (970)667-4100.