Waiting list now available for 303 lakefront studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes.
LOVELAND, CO. – FEBRUARY 2, 2010 – McWHINNEY will host a groundbreaking ceremony for Northern Colorado’s newest luxury apartment community, Lake Vista at Centerra, at 10 am March 10 on Rocky Mountain Avenue in Loveland.
A waiting list now is available for the luxury apartments. Pre-leasing for the 303 lakefront studio, one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes is anticipated to begin this summer.
Each Lake Vista apartment home will feature efficient floor plans with such upgraded finishes as granite slab countertops, stainless steel appliances, crown molding and upgraded flooring. There also will be a variety of products ranging from typical one-story apartment flats, select units with lofts and multiple story townhome-style products.
“With currently one of the lowest apartment vacancy rates in the state, the need exists for additional residential rental offerings in Centerra and Northern Colorado”, stated Mike Hill, Director of Multifamily Development and Operations. “With Lake Vista, we anticipate filling a much-needed gap in the market for a resort style rental product that currently does not exist in the region.”
According to Hill, McWHINNEY also plans to announce additional rental products for Northern Colorado later this year.
A core philosophy at McWHINNEY is to build sustainable and environmentally friendly products when financially feasible. In keeping with that goal, the Lake Vista community was designed using sustainable and green practices, and is anticipated to receive LEED certification from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) upon project completion.
“Providing our customers with green-living options is something McWHINNEY believes will become a win-win situation for both our customers and owners,” Hill said.
At Lake Vista, residents will enjoy spectacular lakefront and mountain views, immediate access to many miles of trails, open space, wetlands and 275 acres of lakes. The Lake Vista community in Centerra also will feature:
- efficient floor plans with upgraded finishes and flooring;
- kitchens with stainless-steel appliances and granite slab countertops;
- spacious walk-in closets;
- crown molding;
- full-size washers and dryers in units;
- oversized patios or balconies;
- maintenance-free living;
- fireplaces in select units;
- access to community trails;
- walking distance to retail, dining, entertainment and major employers in the area;
- lake and mountain views;
- lofts and townhome-style living available in select units;
- a nearly 7,000-square-foot state-of-the-art Welcome Community Center that includes a 24- hour fitness facility, theatre and media room with 120-inch high-definition screen, great room, conference and dining facilities, commercial grade demonstration kitchen, game room with Wii zone, cyber café with Internet access, refreshments and more.
- outdoor amenities at the Community Center and the property that include a 25-meter swimming and lap pool, spa, fire pits, resort-style outdoor dining and entertaining areas, BBQ’s, children’s play areas, tranquil water features, and a community garden with private individual plats for residents to use seasonally.
- community programming and events that rival any available in the Northern Colorado market.
“The Welcome Community Center at Lake Vista will feel more like a high-end country club than your typical apartment community,” Hill said. “We are looking to create a resort style feel for Lake Vista that will provide its residents with the highest quality life style and customer service that has not been seen before in the Northern Colorado rental market.”
Located off of Rocky Mountain Avenue in Centerra, the 15-acre Lake Vista site is bordered by Equalizer Lake to the west, Rangeview Office Campus to the north, Medical Center of the Rockies to the east and Eagle Ridge Apartments to the south.
For more information about Lake Vista Luxury Apartment Homes or to inquire about reserving an apartment home prior to opening, visit www.McWHINNEY.com or call 970-962-9990.
Headquartered in Loveland, Colorado, McWHINNEY is a team of talented people who are passionate about creating great places for people and providing fabled experiences to our customers. We develop innovative and sustainable master-planned communities and award-winning vertical commercial and mixed-use projects. Since 1991, McWHINNEY has planned and developed more than 6,000 acres in several master-planned communities and over 3.6 million square feet of vertical commercial and mixed-use properties throughout the Rocky Mountain region and on the West Coast. In 2008, McWHINNEY moved up from No. 13 to No. 11 on the list of the 50 Best Small and Medium Size Companies to Work for in America. For additional information, visit www.McWHINNEY.com.