1785 W. 160th Avenue
152,761 SF– divisible
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- 9 acre site
- 20 dock high doors; 5 drive-in doors, possibility
of adding 12 additional dock high doors
- 24′ clear height
- 52′ x 50′ column spacing
- ESFR sprinkler system
- 277/480 volts, 3000 amps, 3 phase
- 244 parking spaces
- 20 minutes to downtown Denver
- 25 minutes to downtown Boulder
- 30 minutes to foothills hiking & biking trails
- 60 minutes to closest ski resort
- 70 minutes to Rocky Mountain National Park
- 25 minutes to Denver International Airport
- 40 minutes to Denver Tech Center
- 25-90 minutes to higher education:
(CU Boulder, CU Denver,
Univ. of Northern Colorado,
University of Denver,
Colorado State University)
At the junction of Baseline Road, I-25, E-470 and the Northwest Parkway, the location is ideal. Providing easy access to the heart of Boulder and the mountains beyond, downtown Denver and DIA. Mass transit will further strengthen these connections in the near future.
Baseline Industrial, McWHINNEY’s industrial campus, offers tenants more than 150,000 square feet of flexible space configurations in a single building platform, with additional, similarly sized buildings planned.
Baseline Industrial I: This one-story, 152,761 square-foot building features increased clear heights, flexible floor plans, and several entry points that provide direct access to Interstate 25 and Highway 7. Baseline Industrial is competitively priced to meet the needs for office, light assembly, R&D, light manufacturing, warehouse distribution and cold storage.
McWHINNEY, in developing and expanding its industrial portfolio, is focused on increasing industrial, warehouse and distribution facilities in Northern Colorado, where a growing number of technology and industrial-focused companies are looking to locate and/or expand.