High Plains Village
Boyd Lake Avenue and Plum Creek Drive
Over 500 Homes
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Mix of homes, condominiums, town homes, custom and semi-custom homes
- Recreational and municipal amenities support a Northern Colorado lifestyle across a range of ages
- Town center and pool at the condos
- Parks, open space and trail system
- Family-centered demographic
- Connected to High Plains Environmental Center
- Located near restaurants, retail and businesses
- Convenient access to I-25
Centered within a region marked by accelerated growth and rapidly changing demographics, High Plains Village was designed to support an evolving population base while providing amenities that meet the needs of residents across all phases of life. With this project, the McWHINNEY team created a forward-looking plan that anticipated growth-related issues decades into the future while maintaining the highest level of sustainability and environmental stewardship.
Partner: McStain Neighborhoods
McWHINNEY and McStain Neighborhoods partnered to create the High Plains Environmental Center, a 501 (c)(3) organization that connects urban residents to natural habitat and preserves 275 acres of lakes, wetlands and trails as permanent open space. The center includes displays, activities and a research library focused on sustainable living.
McWHINNEY does not manage this property