RiDE Micro Studio Apartments
3609 Wynkoop Street
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Affordable, micro-loft apartment homes
- Efficient units, cleverly spaced, high-end boutique apartment homes
- EV charging stations onsite
- Efficient Studio and Live/Work Homes
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- Relaxing Outdoor Lounging Spaces and BBQ Area
- Complimentary 24-Hour Laundry Lounge
- Close to Public Transit, Including A-Line Train at 38th & Blake Streets
Welcome to RiDE, a brand new, micro-studio apartment community in the River North Art District (RiNo) featuring modern studio living at its finest. Dwell Small to Live Large in our floor plans ranging from 369 square feet to live/work studios up to 849 square feet.
RiDE is situated in the heart of the popular RiNo neighborhood. Within walking distance of Zeppelin Station, The Source and the A-Line train at 38th and Blake, RiDE will be the starting point for every days adventure. Walk or bike to INDUSTRY Denver, local craft brewpubs, artisan makers, creators, galleries and entertainment.
At RiDE, you’ll get to know your neighbors while participating in events curated by a dedicated community manager. Driven by our set of core values: Inclusiveness, Sustainability, Discovery and Wellness, our community offers something for everyone – from social mixers and guest lectures to Sunday brunch and sunset yoga.