The Greens at Van de Water
2900 Mountain Lion Dr.
252 Apartment Homes
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Spacious walk‐in closets and full‐size washers and dryers in units
- Patios and balconies with mountain views
- Access to local trail system
- Walking distance to retail, dining, entertainment and businesses
- State‐of‐the‐art Community Center
- 24‐hour fitness facility, theatre and media room, great room, conference and dining space
- Commercial grade demonstration kitchen
- Game zone and cyber café
- Outdoor swimming pool with waterfall, spa and volleyball net
- Fire pits, BBQ, outdoor dining and entertaining areas
- Children’s play areas
- Artificial putting and chipping green
- Community garden with resident plats
- Community programming
Located south of Hwy. 34, off of Mountain Lion Drive in Loveland, this 252-unit apartment home community is a part of Van de Water, a mixed-used community offering immediate access to retail, restaurants and businesses.
At The Greens, residents enjoy mountain views, access to Loveland’s public trail system, open space, and surrounding amenities. A variety of energy-efficient floor plans with quality finishes are available for studios up to 3 bedroom apartment homes.
Deigned with a commitment to sustainability, The Greens achieved LEED for Homes Silver Certification from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) upon project completion. The Greens at Van de Water is part of a 13-acre mixed-use site bordered by Mountain View High School on the east and Kohl’s and Lowe’s department stores to the north.
This property was developed and formerly owned by McWHINNEY. In 2014 it was sold and is now managed by The Inland Real Estate Group.