Van de Water Plaza
Highway 34 and Sculptor Drive
3,100 – 13,500 SF Retail, Office and Residential Pads
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Convenient, easy access with high visibility from Highway 34
- Adjacent employment generators
- Retail anchors include Kohl’s and Lowe’s
- Development includes Firestone Tires, First Tech Bank and Golden Corral
- Pedestrian-friendly community connects to a multifamily community and single-family residential neighborhoods
- Located west of Mountainview High School
Set along the highly visible and easily accessible Highway 34 corridor, you’ll have no problems drawing customers to this outstanding and bustling retail location.
Van de Water Plaza, anchored by Lowe’s and Kohl’s, offers pad sites ranging in size from 3,000 to 13,000 square feet. In addition to being part of a larger, 370-acre community that includes homes, apartments, commercial and retail uses, parks and a future middle school site, the plaza is minutes from Centerra and downtown Loveland. This puts it in a prime position to serve the thousands of commuters who travel Highway 34 every day.