1901 Grant Street
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, and first-floor walkouts
- 12th story Aprés Lounge space with spa
- Fitness center with steam showers
- Virtual Training/Yoga Studio
- Golf simulator
- Self-service ski/bike repair and storage
- Onsite resident events programming
- Controlled access
- Garage parking
- Pet-friendly residence with onsite paw spa
- Quartz countertops
- Undermount sinks in kitchen and bath
- Stainless steel appliances
- Tile back splash
- Wood-plank style flooring
- Washer and dryer
- Quality finishes
- Downtown access
- Maintenance-free living
SOVA on Grant features studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes, and first-floor walkouts, all equipped with stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops in kitchens and bathrooms with undermount sinks, plank flooring, front loading washers and dryers and walk-in closets. Select units also include gas ranges, vaulted ceilings, city and mountain views, and frameless glass showers. Residents also enjoy additional storage and keyless, secure entry.
An elegant 12th story après lounge space comes complete with spa fitness center with steam showers, virtual training/yoga studio, golf simulator, hot tub, and BBQ grill for seamless entertaining and relaxing. A self-service ski/bike repair space and storage complement garage parking, with electric car charging stations onsite.
SOVA is LEED Silver Certified, with a community that offers a wide variety of earth-friendly amenities, such as 95 covered indoor bike racks for residents, water efficient flow and flush fixtures, LED lighting, high performance glazing, and efficient HVAC systems and appliances.