Hyatt Place Boston Seaport District
315 Northern Avenue, Seaport District
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Approximately 500,000 square feet
- To include a 12-story residential building containing 304 rental apartment residences
- To include a 12-story Hyatt Place hotel with 294 rooms
- Apartment building will feature a rooftop pool, clubroom and terrace
- The hotel building will feature a rooftop fitness room and pool
- The buildings will include approximately 12,000 square feet of office space and approximately 18,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space
- A one-level underground parking garage will have capacity for approximately 450 cars
McWHINNEY, in partnership with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, is developing a 294-key Hyatt Place hotel in the Seaport District of Boston, MA. Proximate to downtown Boston with expansive water access and views, Seaport is the epicenter of new development and growth in the City with numerous innovative and large corporations relocating to the area.
The hotel is expected to open in March of 2020 and will be the first Hyatt product in the Seaport district. Complemented by 6,500 sq. ft. of retail restaurant space, a lobby bar, outdoor patio, top floor pool, top floor fitness center, and rooftop deck, the hotel offers numerous amenities to enhance the guest experience. The hotel design references the nautical history of the seaport district with a refined and sophisticated style.